Moringa Oleifera and remedies for spring allergies
Spring is coming bringing with it the annoying allergies that do not allow us to fully enjoy this beautiful season. How can RedMoringa 2.0 help us to prevent and combat the seasonal allergies problems? This prodigious food contains the amino acid histidine, a polar type amino acid precursor of histamine and therefore essential against the treatment of allergic diseases.
In fact, the research made by E.Erdmann and M.Jones shows that “In recent years amino acids have been used in this way with surprising success. They attack the causes of allergies to their roots. ”
Moringa is also rich in antihistamine polyphenols, flavonoids, antioxidants and even contains Omega-3, a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. Moringa Oleifera is therefore a powerful antihistamine agent and one of the best remedies for spring allergies.
It is important to act against spring allergies by preventing the onset of allergic reactions thanks to the use of natural antihistamines. Three powerful antihistamines are found in abundance in Moringa helping the body deal with allergies. Let’s check them together.
Quercetin and Kaempferol
They are two incredibly powerful antioxidants that work synergistically. Quercetin has been extensively studied for its antihistamine use. It is present in foods such as grapefruit or onion but Moringa Oleifera contains 5 times more quercetin than any of these (1362.6 mg / kg).
By consuming Moringa Oleifera (in powder, in the form of capsules or fresh), both flavonoids of Quercetin and Kaempferol are taken. These two flavonoids have been shown to work together to combat the onset of allergies.
A 1992 study shows that 2g of vitamin C can reduce histamine levels by 40%! Vitamin C actually destroys the molecular structure of histamine, therefore it is recommended to take at least 500 mg every day as a natural remedy for allergies.
Omega 3 acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and can help you to protect yourself from allergic reactions. Mother Earth News, a German study published in the Allergy journal, found that people who have a diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids suffer less from symptoms caused by allergies. Another study conducted in Sweden found that children who ate fish regularly before turning one year old developed less allergies once they reached 4 years old.
Moringa Oleifera is one of the few plant sources of Omega 3 in the world. Our capsules, taken regularly, can therefore be a valid remedy in the prevention of allergies as well as an excellent supplement of aminoacids essential for our psychophysical well-being.
Tips to prevent spring allergies
In addition to taking RedMoringa 2.0 capsules, we recommend you to follow some simple strategies to combat and prevent seasonal allergies:
- Use a diet rich in Vitamin C, Omega 3 and antioxidants. We recommend eating many oranges, grapefruits, spinach, salmon, walnuts and nettle herbal teas. If some of these foods are not to your liking or you cannot consume them, integrate their vitamins with RedMoringa 2.0;
- Decrease the consumption of foods that release histamine including tomatoes, cheeses, salami, seafood products and chocolate;
- Rinse the nostrils with saline solutions. It is a quick, cheap and effective way to relieve nasal congestion. The rinse directly eliminates mucus and allergens from the nose;
- Wear a mask when you are away from home, especially on dry and windy days that encourage the movement of pollen;
- Use a dehumidifier in your home to keep the air constantly clean;
If you are looking for tips on how to lose weight with natural products, read this article dedicated to the 5 best herbs to lose weight quickly.