This information, made by the Owner, describe the types of cookies used and the purposes of the cookies installed on the sites: https://www.redmoringa.it , as well as to describe and define those of any third parties involved.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to the user’s terminal (usually browser), where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites on the next visit by the same user.
Cookies are distinguished according to the person who installs them on the user’s terminal:
- Proprietary cookies (so-called “first party”), installed by the same operator of the site that the user is visiting, in order to allow the user to navigate more efficiently and / or to monitor the actions performed by the same;
- Third-party cookies , while browsing the site, the user can also receive cookies on his terminal that are sent from sites or web servers, other than the one you are currently visiting, for the same purposes mentioned above.
Cookies are used for different purposes and differ from each other precisely on the basis of the purposes pursued by those who use them. They are distinguished in:
- ” Technical cookies ” used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of a service explicitly requested by the user: they allow the site that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the user while browsing or making a purchase or authenticating. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of the users is not required, while the obligation to provide the information remains unaffected;
- ” Statistical cookies ” used to monitor site performance, for example to know the number of pages visited or the number of users who have viewed a specific section. The analysis of these cookies generates anonymous and aggregated statistical data without any reference to the identity of the site surfers. They are also useful for evaluating any changes and improvements to be made to the site itself.
- ” Profiling cookies ” aimed at creating user profiles allow the site that installed them to monitor the user’s navigation, also for the purpose of sending advertising or offering services in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing network. Due to the particular invasiveness of these devices, European and Italian legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed on their use and express their valid consent to use them.
If you want to know more, you can consult the following site: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb- display / docweb / 3118884
FIRST PARTY NAVIGATION TECHNICAL COOKIES
Cookies “strictly necessary for navigation or session”
These cookies are essential in order to allow you to browse the entire site and make full use of its features, such as accessing the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies, some necessary services, such as filling out a form for a competition, authenticating access to restricted areas or making a purchase, cannot be used.
Cookies allow the site to remember the choices made by the user (such as name, language or region of origin) allowing the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria and provide advanced customized features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that can be customized. They can also be used to provide services that you have asked for such as watching a video or comments on a blog, memorizing the consents given by the user.
Analytical cookies “aimed at performance”
These cookies collect information on how users use a site, for example, which pages are most visited, if they receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the functioning of a website.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
In order to constantly improve and optimize the service, the site uses Google Analytics tracking technologies to perform statistical analysis of the site.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP is a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), which is the relevant data controller, which allows you to analyze how the user uses the site. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the site (including the anonymous IP address) will be transmitted and stored on Google’s servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of examining the use of the site by the user, compiling reports on site activities for the operators of the same and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google will not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google.
To disable third-party cookies linked to this site: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte .
COOKIE MANAGEMENT VIA BROWSER
It is possible to remove existing cookies and block the installation of new cookies also through the browser settings.
The most popular browsers provide the ability to block only third-party cookies, accepting only those of the site.
The procedure for managing cookies is different for each browser. Below are the instructions for the most popular browsers .
- Google Chrome
To know how to manage cookies through the settings of this browser: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/ .
To know how to activate the incognito mode: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=it .
To find out how to delete cookies, possibly also selectively block them, receive alerts on your cookie settings: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it .
- Internet Explorer
To know how to manage cookies, delete them, block them, select them through the settings of this browser: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win -7 .
To know how to manage cookies through the settings of this browser: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie .
To know how to manage the privacy settings panel and inhibit the tracking of your online activities: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Impostazioni%20di%20Firefox%20-%20pannello%20Privacy .
To find out how to activate and deactivate cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie .
To know how to delete cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie .
To know how to block cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Blocchi%20i%20cookie .
To find out how to disable only third-party cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Disattivare%20i%20cookie%20di%20terze%20parti .
To know how to manage cookies through the settings of this browser: http://supporto.teletu.it/assistenza-tecnica/configurazioni/browser-internet/safari/gestione-cookie/ .
To know how to manage cookies through the settings of this browser: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html .
Last updated: May 18, 2019